Saturday, April 9, 2011

Give Me A Goddamn Trophy WOW

IDIOT LUCK STRIKES AGAIN, AGAIN

GUGUGHGH seriously wow I know I've said this a million time but I am like...the most STUPIDLY LUCKY INDIVIDUAL EVER TO HAVE BEEN STUPID AND LUCKY EVER. I need to start buying lottery tickets because I'm one of those dumbasses who actually WINS that kind of shit. WOW.

OK so to explain that outburst, I had a presentation due today. I completely forgot. I had NONE of my notes, and wasn't prepared AT ALL--

wait this is supposed to be about how lucky I am right, hang on what--

So I get to class and FIND OUT about this surprise presentation (in my defense, it got moved up on the schedule unbeknownst to me). So I'm like

Photobucket

"THIS IS THE GREATEST DAY EVER

CAN YOU FEEL THE SARCASM

IS IT TANGIBLE

IS IT PALPABLE"

There were two presentations that were set to go before me, though, so what I did was, I actually volunteered to be a part of their judging panel. By doing so, I was actually able to pretend that I was all slow and stupid during the judging part, therefore stalling and wasting time on the off chance that we ran out of time for MY presentation.

MY STUPIDLY GENIUS PLAN WORKED, and I didn't have to present.

Photobucket
Me: 1 Fate: 0

I think maybe we would have run out of time anyway, but I like to think my efforts paid off, at least a LITTLE bit.

So next, I get to study hall, and I'm like "OK I'VE GOT A MATH TEST NEXT I'M TOTALLY GONNA STUDY AND OH MY GOD

WHERE'S MY CALCULATOR

WAIT WHAT THE--WHERE IS MY CALCULATOR WHAT THE HELL IS THIS I DON'T EVEN

I AM THE STUPIDEST PERSON ALIVE EVER OH MY GOD NO"

Photobucket

Yes, I had forgotten my calculator! Which is a bigger deal than you think, since there are things in my math class that you can't actually DO without a calculator, and I needed it for my test. So I was all like OH MY GOD I'M GOING TO FAIL MY MATH CLASS I QUIT LIFE FOREVER THAT'S IT

But then, what! My friend--who has like TWO classes and neither of them are math courses--MAGICALLY HAPPENED TO HAVE A CALCULATOR. What. WHAT.

WHY AM I SO LUCKY.

So then I get to math class and I sit down to take the test. Now, usually when I see a math test, I'm like OH WHAT THE BALLS IS THIS I DON'T EVEN OH MY GOD WHAT ARE YOU

Photobucket
WITCHCRAFT?!

Except this time when I sat down to take the test, I was like "...Wait, what. Hang on. I...I think I...no, I couldn't, but...

OH MY GOD I KNOW THIS SHIT"

And so I basically WON that test, I'm 90% sure.

And on top of all of that, it's FRIDAY.

FRIDAY.

Photobucket

That-...that doesn't really have anything to do with my being lucky, but it's worth noting.

So anyway, that, whatever that was just now, is how my day went. Full of capslock and inner shouting and WINNING and an absurd amount of luck.

Seriously this happens to me WAY too often. I'm starting to think that I'm actually a LUCK LEECH that SUCKS THE LUCK out of the people around me, AND I DON'T EVEN KNOW I'M DOING IT.

...I'm going to bed now. I apologize for any luck I may have inadvertently stolen from you ;;;

EDIT: I just remembered, actually, that I also somehow managed to STAB MYSELF WITH A PENCIL today, while CLAPPING. I guess that's the "stupid" part of "stupidly lucky"...

1 comment: