Wednesday, March 2, 2011

CLAWING BACK From The Low Ebb Of SICK

So I went to the doctor today and they told me I HAVE A VIRUS
Photobucket

And I'm like SO WHAT DOES THIS MEAN ARE YOU GOING TO GIVE ME MEDS

And they're all NO

JUST DRINK WATER

And I'm like OK COOL

I'VE TOTALLY BEEN DOING THAT FOR A WEEK BUT YKNOW OK.

No, I understand that there's not much they can do. Basically I just have to trust my body to be all like OH HELL NAW VIRUS DA HELL YOU DOIN GET THE HELL OUT OF THERE

YOU ARE A VIRUS YOU DO NOT BELONG IN MY STOMACH

BITCH I WILL CUT YOU
Photobucket

And my immune system has proven on many occasions that it is more than capable of going ghetto on sicknesses' ass, so. I'M CONFIDENT. You go, self.

So now I just have to tough the rest of the week out, and by then I SHOULD be over it, since viruses only last about a week or so.

In other news, I CAN OFFICIALLY COUNT DOWN THE DAYS TILL SPAIN ON MY FINGERS.
Photobucket

Th-..that means there are now 10 days left, if you didn't realize. I'm still debating whether or not to be that kid with the video camera who goes around pestering everyone like ISN'T THIS THE GREATEST EVER OH MY GOD SAY HI TO THE CAMERA GUYS.

But I'll probably leave them mostly alone. Mostly. I'll probably just be like OH LOOK BUILDINGS YOU GUYS the whole time anyway.
Photobucket

For now I've got to go finish some piddly Bio work and then probably get ready for bed since tomorrow is a LOOOONG day and I don't yet know how I'll be feeling in the morning.

THAT'S A HINT TO YOU, SELF. That virus had better be gone by morning or I'll...I'll punch myself in the face. MARK MY WORDS.

2 comments:

  1. Hey there miss, today I am feeling un-lazy-ish so I will try to remake my post:
    Favorite websites:
    1. http://mookychick.co.uk/
    It is a highly entertaining British alternative life style website thingy majig with loads to read, from reviews to make up to goth or emo clothing to arts n' crafts! I love it :) I can be on there for hours reading the articles.

    2. http://theoatmeal.com/comics
    Some of these had me dying! You can find some pretty funny scheisse.

    3. http://looklet.com/
    If you are in a way fashion forward mood you can visit this here site and instead of going down the fashion suicide route you can dress up these models however you please, and even enter contests. Or just read the articles.

    4. http://www.teentoday.co.uk/
    This is a UK magazine :]

    So those are my all time favorite, besides looking up scary stories :o
    I wish I had more, but I'm not much of a surfer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MEH HOLY PLATAPUS!!! SPAIN IN A WEEK, I FEEL SO UNPREPARED!!!! :O

    ReplyDelete