Sunday, February 27, 2011

My Stomach Hates Me

ARRGGHH CRITICAL HIT, HEALTH IS DOWN TO MAYBE 48%

OR 62% IF I WANNA BE AN OPTIMIST (AND A LIAR).

Ok so you know how yesterday I woke up and I was all like
Photobucket

Well this MORNING I was woken up at 6:00 AM (after going to bed at 3:30AM) to see OH MY GOD SNOW, but

I ended up getting sick and throwing up again.

WHAT THE HELL STOMACH I THOUGHT WE WERE OVER THIS.
Photobucket

I tried (briefly and it was a poor attempt, I'll admit) to look up ways to get over dizzyness and nausea (which seem to be my most prominent symptoms), but all I got was results like

"AM I PREGNANT"

"HOW AM I PREGNANT"

"WHAT DOES PREGNANT MEAN"

So no luck on the internet. Still no game-plan as to what I'm going to do if this persists into Monday and beyond. I can't very well go to school if I'm up-chucking every hour.

Well I mean I CAN but I'm gonna have to be that kid who just straight up RUNS out of class, and everybody in the bathroom is going to assume I'm bulimic.

NO YOU GUYS THERE ARE OTHER REASONS PEOPLE GET SICK.

MAYBE I'M UP-CHUCKING BECAUSE THE STATE OF THESE BATHROOMS IS JUST SO GRODY AND I DON'T EVEN--

Wait is it "up chucking" or "chucking up"?

Photobucket
I don't know ASK THE BRITISH IT'S THEIR WORD

...But really, they really are terribly grody. And people think girls are supposed to be the clean ones? YOU DON'T KNOW THE HORRORS I'VE SEEN. There are tales I cannot recount for fear of contracting hysterical blindness as some kind of bizarre coping mechanism.

In better news, 12 DAYS UNTIL WE LEAVE FOR SPAIN.

Photobucket

I still need to go get a decent camcorder at Best Buy, and I need to finalize the wardrobe situation, but otherwise I am so prepared. I'M MORE THAN PREPARED.

I am...the preparedest.
Photobucket

But more importantly still, I HAVE YET TO DECIDE IF I'M STAYING HOME TOMORROW. I would be totally justified in not going since this isn't just a "oh I don't feel good" kind of thing and is instead kinda like "oh I don--I'm puking oh god". BUT STILL.

...I'll figure it out tomorrow morning or something.

(maybe my "I'm sick because I'm such an ass" hypothesis is proving to be true? I WAS an obnoxious ass yesterday)

3 comments:

  1. SON OF A KWJGFWLKJEBF/;LI
    I had posted this really long and awesome post but it erased :[
    It had websites and descriptions... but it's gone!
    I'll try to revive it, someday when I am not so lazy :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was it a journal post or a comment? I think you might be able to get the journal back if it autosaved as a draft!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was not a journal :(
    I'll re-do tomorrow when I am re-motivated

    ReplyDelete