Sunday, August 21, 2011

Apartment!

I’m officially set up in the apartment and NOW I AM ON THE INTERNET.

There are tons of cool local shops and places to visit, I’m sure. I could easily walk to campus and meet new people and have a life. But why would I want to do that when I’ve got the INTERNET.

Photobucket

AND SO. Obligatory video tour COMMENCE:

(I make awesome sturgeon faces at 1:22 and 1:55)

And also, I am a genius:

No sturgeon faces in this one, sadly. Maybe next time!!

I think “That’s why I’m in college” is starting to become my new catch phrase, which I did not intend to happen but am not going to try to stop, either.

So tomorrow I have two classes: Spanish 201 and Latin American Social and Popular Culture. NOT TOO BAD. The only class I'm really concerned about is Chemistry. I took the assessment test on the class website and I got a 48%. CLEARLY I AM READY FOR THIS CLASS.

Photobucket

I think I'm going to get there on the first day, see all the forumlas and math on the board and be like HAHAHAHA

Photobucket

NOPE.


But let's hope for the best! I'm keeping this post short, but you can expect regular updates from me from now on, probably, HOPEFULLY. So until tomorrow, FAREWELL!

2 comments:

  1. Love the tour AND the gun! We can bring the laser site for it and it will REALLY look legit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Incredibly badass! I need a gun like that by my bed. I only have a shower caddy extension that didn't fit. A couple knives in the knife drawer, but way too far away to be convenient.

    ReplyDelete