Friday, June 3, 2011

Apartment, but more importantly, CALCULUS

Now that I no longer have any academic obligations, I have an inordinate amount of free time which I seem to be spending primarily by NOT sleeping at night and sleeping FOREVER in the morning. This has led to my adoption of a dual personality, one consisting of an undying thirst for NAPTIMES, and the other seemingly unfamiliar with the term "sleep" at all. Guess how I'm feeling right now.

Photobucket

However! I do have reason to celebrate, if celebrate is the right word. "Feel relieved" is probably a more appropriate description, but I managed to get the SECOND-TO-LAST room at an apartment only two miles from the university campus. That means I don't have to drive 30+ minutes to get to school and back every day like I WOULD have had to do. So basically this means only one thing.

I HAVE DELAYED MY INEVITABLE DEATH BY CAR CRASH.
Photobucket
Winning.

Also, this is now appropriate:


There IS a bit of a problem until then, though. I'm taking Calculus over the summer.
Photobucket

APPARENTLY the smarter decision is to take math courses at Pima because the courses at the U of A are ridiculously more difficult. But even so! MATH IS MATH, and I AM ME, and therefore EVERYTHING HURTS AND I WILL PROBABLY DIE.

Which--wait--renders my earlier celebration pointless. If Calculus is going to kill me, why does it matter if I avoid car-death by living close to campus?

Answer! It doesn't! And I'm screwed. UNLESS I WIN THIS MATH COURSE. Which is highly unlikely BUT STILL A POSSIBILITY and therefore SHOULDN'T BE RULED OUT. SO. Hope for the best prepare for the worst, etc.. etc.. I'm gonna die.. etc..

I MEAN NO. THINK ABOUT HAPPY THINGS, THINGS THAT WON'T KILL YOU, THINGS LIKE UM

UM

Oh I don't even know I'LL DEAL WITH IT OK ;;;

I guess the only good thing is you guys get to continue listening to me freak out over math. Or maybe that;s another bad thing. I DON'T EVEN KNOW.

Also, this is now appropriate, too:

No comments:

Post a Comment