Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Dailybooth

So, um, I've got something to confess, internet. B-..but you have to promise not to judge me, ok? Promise? Y-..you have to SAY it ok just promise ;;;

I started a dailybooth.

Photobucket

OH GOD I'M SO SORRY INTERNET I DON'T KNOW WHAT CAME OVER ME I JUST--

IT WAS JUST THERE AND I--

AND NOW I HAVE ONE OK I'M SORRY

If you're one of the privileged few who has never had the misfortune of witnessing the atrocities that occur on dailybooth, allow me to explain--AND I AM STILL SO SORRY

Dailybooth is SUPPOSED to be a website where you take a picture of yourself every day in order to track how your appearance (and life in general) changes over time. Kinda like those videos you see of people who took a picture of themselves everyday, except you don't have to make the same face or pose.

Ok, that sounds innocent enough, right? NO, because unfortunately, something like 90% of the people on dailybooth use it to be CAMERA WHORES, taking myspace-esque picture of themselves and their gratuitous 12-year-old cleavage, somehow, SOMEHOW THEY MANAGE TO DO THAT. And it gives the rest of us a bad rep, ok? I SWEAR TO YOU I AM NOT DOING ANYTHING LIKE THAT. My dailybooth is probably going to consist mostly of ME EATING STUFF because I REALLY LIKE EATING.

Look, see for yourselves! Right here!

...What. Stop looking at me like that. This was not an attempt to subtly plug my dailybooth. Frankly, I'm offended by that accusation, and I suggest you withdraw your implied statement before I discover that I suddenly have feelings and that you hurt them.

I-..I'm going to go, now.

No comments:

Post a Comment