Friday, June 24, 2011

PICNIC (un)ADVENTURE

Alright, that's it, internet. I've had enough of this and it's time I put my foot down and addressed the issue. See, an old post of mine called "Cosmology, But More Importantly: POODLES" is getting an inordinate amount of views. So the question is...WHAT ARE YOU PEOPLE COMING FOR, THE COSMOLOGY OR THE POODLES?

I bet the post is popping up whenever someone does a search for "Space Poodles". That would explain all the hits.

But anyway! So! Today! We were like HEY TODAY SEEMS LIKE THE GREATEST DAY TO HAVE A PICNIC

IN THE MOUNTAINS

So of course we went out and got POUNDS OF PICNIC FOOD, stuffed it into the car, and just as we were about to take off for epic mountain picnic times, my mom texts my sister like GUESS WHAT WE'RE DOING

SERIOUSLY GUESS
Photobucket

And then my sister is all like YOU GUYS, THE MOUNTAIN IS CLOSED

And all I could do was be like WHAT

WAIT

WHAT

WHO THE GODDAMN HELL CLOSES A MOUNTAIN

A MOUNTAIN. WHO WOULD DO THAT

WHO COULD DO THAT
Photobucket

So then we're like WELL DAMN

GUESS WE'LL JUST HAVE TO HAVE A PICNIC

AT THE KITCHEN TABLE
Photobucket

And we DID. Clearly we are rebels who cannot be stopped.

And.

Um.

...THAT'S IT. THAT'S ALL YOU GET. It's after midnight and I can no longer be damned to write anything today. Or, yesterday, technically, WHATEVER. You don't get to be privy to everything I do, internet. YOU JUST DON'T ;;;

But mostly, yeah, it's after midnight, and I become incapable of relaying simple information to random masses of people after midnight.

But before I go, when was the last time I blessed your lives with gifts of music?

1 comment:

  1. Kimmeh! I misses you! :'[
    You should call me one of these days so we can bum around the mall or some place!
    So much to talk about!
    For the record your blog is BA (I don't know how many times I've mentioned this already haha) keep them posts coming! They are a comfort read :]

    ReplyDelete