Wednesday, February 9, 2011

HI MY NAME IS DURRH-DERR

I just spent pretty much the entire day shopping. The whole time I was just like
Photobucket

And ok, I feel bad sometimes, but I'm such a secret ass regarding other people's fashion whenever I go out. I am in no way claiming to be at the pinnacle of fashion, myself, but when I see people going out wearing things that even I know are absolutely ridiculous and terrible and just no, I'm like
Photobucket
JUDGING YOU

And this goes for clothes in general. For example, I saw a shirt at Target today that was plaid print, except for the cuffs, which were a FLORAL PATTERN.

Plaid AND a floral pattern? Really?
Photobucket

LOOK AT YOUR LIFE, LOOK AT YOUR CHOICES.

But as terrible as it is, it's also extremely amusing because every other second I'm telling everyone LOOK OH MY GOD DID YOU SEE THAT OUTFIT IT WAS THE WORST THING EVER AND--OH GOD LOOK AT THAT ONE
Photobucket

That's ok though, because I hold absolutely no ill will towards anyone who hates on MY fashion-sense. TO EACH HIS OWN.

Speaking of "own", I also now own a RHINESTONE STUDDED, RAINBOW tweezer and eyelash curler set. I-...I am the most fabulous. I am... the fabulousest.
Photobucket
(but I am still, and forever will be, the worst at segways)

I'm also maybe the...the best ever at Trigonometry.

THE BEST EVER AT TRIGONOMETRY? AT TRIGONOMETRY, DA HELL? YOU SPREADIN LIES BITCH? EXPLAIN YO'SELF.

Ok so not the BEST EVER at the WHOLE THING but today, today I actually did an assigned problem...better than the teacher did. It was one of those problems that can be solved like a million different ways, and my way turned out to be like the SUPER WAY. So super even the teacher didn't do it that way. When the teacher started doing the problem on the board, at first I was like, OH MOTHERBITCH I DID IT WRONG AGAAAAAAIIIIIIN
Photobucket

But then one of the kids was like DA HELL, I DID IT THIS WAY AND IT WAS SO MUCH EASIER and the teacher's all like WELL, YES, and then I realized OH MY GOD

I DID IT THAT WAY TOO.
Photobucket


But I think I might get too full of myself if I keep on about this. I need something to offset this incredibly anomalous instance of MATH WIN...

I KNOW. I'll find out what my DERP NAME is.
Photobucket

So instead of Kim Faye Young, I am now...
DurrH-Derr DerHerpRurrDerpy RurrHerpaHerrErpaHerps.

Photobucket
Derp.

...Everybody needs to do this. EVERYBODY NEEDS TO DO THIS.

1 comment: