Saturday, February 26, 2011

Quick Update

HELLO INTERNET

I HAVE DISCOVERED THE CURE FOR EVERYTHING IN THE WORLD.

No it is not drinking. It is called complaining. And that is exactly what I did yesterday, and look at me now! I'm like...I'm at maybe 87% efficiency! Maybe 78% if I'm feeling pessimistic and dyslexic, but I'm not, so!

87% IT IS.

The puking has stopped, and I'm starting to regain my sense of time. Which is actually more depressing than anything else because now I realize that my "long weekend" was really not a "long weekend" at all. I seriously slept till 5 PM on one day this weekend. I don't remember WHICH day exactly but I know it happened and it freakin sucks because all that work that I had been given a 4 day weekend to do must NOW be accomplished on a regular weekend time-schedule.

But we're forgetting that I'm an infuriatingly and incomprehensibly lucky little bastard, so I'm sure I'll find SOME way to get everything done. I always do!

But first, the internet.

(that's right, you don't even get any gifs today...AM I REALLY NOT SICK ANYMORE?)

No comments:

Post a Comment