Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Cosmology, But More Importantly: POODLES

Oooof, clearly I can't keep up with blogging anymore ;;;

The first thing I want to say about the cosmology lecture was OH MY GOD THERE WERE SO MANY OLD PEOPLE.

Some of them may have even BEEN THERE at the start of the Big Bang!

Photobucket

No, no, I kid the old people. But it was oddly amusing to see so many of them all in one place and equally as excited as we were. Everyone was all like OH MY GOD YOU GUYS OH MY GOD SCIENCE
Photobucket

But, yknow, in the most sensible, age appropriate way.

Being the first in the series, this lecture was mostly discussing the history of cosmology and how it has evolved as new calculations and theories were made and etc.. etc.. SCIENCE. But it was incredibly interesting, not at all a stuffy overly formal lecture but a fun and engaging discussion. At the end of it all I was just like
Photobucket


Anyway, I don't feel like writing anything else for you today. I don't think the heater is working in our house, so it's extremely cold everywhere but the bedrooms. I felt bad for Magnum, so now she's curled up in the heated blanket on my bed.

Don't have a poodle of your own? Then here, have some goddamn POODLES:








Oh my god those last three, just, just...
Photobucket

Goodnight~

No comments:

Post a Comment