Sunday, January 30, 2011

All I Talk About Is Food

TODAY I ATE FANTASTIC FOOD.

First, I woke up and I was like UHHHHHHGG MY HAIR IS AN EXPLOSION and not in a good way UUUHHHGGG. I'm not allowed to wash it until tomorrow morning, and the lady who cut my hair also put HELLA PRODUCTs in it, so yes, I woke up, and, EXPLOSION.

But whatever, at least my shower was quicker than it would have been otherwise. So after my shower I walk into the kitchen with my explosion for a head, and I open the fridge and I was like WAIT--

I TOTALLY HAVE HALF AN ULTIMATE CHEESEBURGER FROM YESTERDAY.
Photobucket

So I get my cheeseburger out and I heat it up in the microwave and I get back to my room and I'm like NOMS
Photobucket

And then while I'm sippin on my watered down Sprite (also from yesterday), I realized WAIT--

I TOTALLY HAVE A FROSTING FILLED DONUT FROM YESTERDAY.
Photobucket

So I get up from my chair and run out to the kitchen and get myself that damn donut. MORE NOMS
Photobucket

Yes. Cheeseburger AND donut for breakfast. Needless to say, if breakfast were a competition, you would have all lost to me this day. I ATE LIKE A CHAMPION.

I also ate like a fatass, and I didn't want to let all that fatass-power go to waste, so I got on the stair-climber and queued up some videos in my Youtube subscriptions box and was like YEEAAAH WORKIN THAT CHEESEBURGER-DONUT OFF, WATCHING ME SOME VIDYAs ON THE INTERNETS.

Good morning, indeed.

Anyway, for the rest of the morning I was left to sit and contemplate my explosion-head. I was not very happy about my explosion-head, and everything was starting to smell and maybe even taste like hair products. I grumped around a bit, and when my mom asked me if I wanted to go to the mall with her to exhcange some shoes, at first I was like
Photobucket

But then I thought WHATEVER MAN, EXPLOSION-HEAD OR NOT, I AM STILL BADASS AND CAN GRACE THE PUBLIC VIEW, so I got dressed like
Photobucket

And then we went to the mall. We were exchanging some Toms shoes for a different size, and apparently Zumies carries them? I didn't know that, at least. After we exchanged them, I was like HEY MOM GUESS WHAT

LET'S GET STARBUCKS

And she was all like YEAH LET'S GET STARBUCKS

And so we got Starbucks. Fantastic meal #2. I say MEAL because frankly those things have enough calories to count as DINNER for some people, so I let it count as my lunch. I got epic brainfreeze, but it was worth it. Some may call Starbucks stupidly overpriced, but I--actually I call it stupidly overprice too, but that doesn't mean I don't LIKE it.

Anyway, I got home and did stuff, I'm not gonna give you the blow-by-blow of my entire day, but I WILL go ahead and wrap up this "I ATE FANTASTIC FOOD TODAY" theme I've been on so far.

EPIC MEAL #3: Crab ravioli with lemon sauce. I ate it too fast to take a picture, so, sorry. But I spent a hell of a time making it (so no, it wasn't in some prepackaged tv-dinner plate!), and by the time I was done I was like WANT, NOW. It was a bomb meal though, take my word for it.

Tomorrow I CAN WASH MY HAIR. But I also have a Monday-schedule for the next three days, i.e., I have every class for the next three days. That's good because classes go by faster, but it also sucks because I don't get out of school as early as I usually do.

Ok that's it, I'm off to IDENTIFY GENES for homework or something. OR I could finish watching some British kid play Silent Hill on Youtube. I-...I'd totally play the game myself, but, yknow, I don't HAVE the game. It's definitely not that I'd shit my pants if I played it, if that's what you were thinking. HAH. Ha ha. No.

...Hell, I'd piss, shit, AND puke myself if I played that game. The monsters aren't even that scary, but the one thing I hate in video games is being CHASED, and EVERYTHING CHASES YOU in that game, so. NUH-UH, I'll stick with playing vicariously through some British kid, thank you very much.


Anyway, music. If you didn't have Eiffel 65 in your childhood, then you didn't have a childho--actually, maybe it was just me who had Eiffel 65 in their childhood. I don't know. I LOVED THEM though, like, not just "Blue" but the WHOLE FREAKIN CD. I still love them, haha:


(p.s., I really DON'T have Silent Hill, so HAH. Couldn't play it if I wanted to!)

1 comment:

  1. I love your poodle hair! I wish my blogs were half as entertaining as yours. I'm going to try and post a good one tonight. I neeeed more GIFSSSS

    ReplyDelete