Monday, January 10, 2011

Monday In Gifs

It's Monday, so I'm gonna gif-spam my school day. This post is not dial-up friendly, but who uses dial-up anymore?

I accidentally sabotaged myself this morning! Apparently at some point in the night, I half-woke up, and my semi-conscious self decided to turn off all my alarms. I say ALL because this actually happens so often that I've started setting multiple alarms so that if I turn one off in my sleep, the others will still wake me up later. WELL THAT DIDN'T SAVE ME THIS TIME, my stupid sleep-self has learned how to turn them ALL off, so I was about 20 minutes late this morning. Which is a big deal when you only get up an hour before school.

Then I get in my car and the clock reads 8:20, and school starts at 8:40. At first I was a bit worried about being hella late, but then I put my tunes on and I was like I DON'T GIVE A DAMN
Photobucket

There was a car crash RIGHT off the turn lane to get into Empire, which I guess must have JUST happened because the police were only just getting there when I got past it. I didn't know where to go at first, because the only way to get around it was to totally barge into the turn lane and I hate doing things like that ;;; IT'S NOT NORMAL DRIVING RULES AAAAA WHAT DO I DO. But I managed to get to school on time somehow, so, nice.

Then I got to English and we didn't do anything. I just sat there the whole period like
Photobucket

We didn't do anything in Government either, but we talked about the shooting and stuff so it was kinda relevant. I keep almost falling asleep in that class lately. I think it's because I can't get comfortable in my chair, so I just wanna put my head on the desk and sleep. I mean, the only reason I don't fall asleep in my English class is because there's an empty desk in front of me that I use as a footrest. Best. Seat. Ever.

Then in Spanish, I didn't bring my workbook because the teacher told us not to. But then she's all "HOMEWORK CHECK BRING OUT YOUR WORKBOOK" and I'm like BUT--I THOUGHT--AND YOU SAID--I DON'T EVEN--...
Photobucket

But then she was like "Oh ok just bring it tomorrow"
Photobucket

AND THEN I HAD MATH. But I actually understood what we did today so I was like
Photobucket

AND THEN THE BELL RANG FOR LUNCH YAAAAAY except I just spent it chillin all awkward in the library, reading and secret-snacking on poptarts
Photobucket
FOREVER ALONE

But then I had BIOLOGY
Photobucket

EXCEPT when I got there I found out that we were doing presentations today and I FORGOT TO BRING MY PRESENTATION.
Photobucket

So I'll just do mine tomorrow. THEN THE BELL RANG and I got to go home.

INSTANT NO-PANTS YESSSSS
Photobucket

THE END.


It's been a good day, food-wise. Or maybe it's been a bad day. Whatever your perspective, I came home and we made pink lemonade pie AND chocolate chip cookies. Why? WHY NOT!

I personally think that counts as a GOOD food day.

Also, no video today, I think I've overwhelmed you with gifs, so. Maybe tomorrow you'll get TWO videos and NO gifs. I don't know. I NEVER KNOW ANYTHING IN ADVANCE so. I kinda think you don't care either way so I'll probably just DO WHAT I WANT.

2 comments:

  1. Best. Gif. Post. Ever.
    I did a similar thing today, just less gifs.

    And no pants time is AWESOME.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE it! Here is the link to the Bible blog. That's what I should have called it....BIBLE BLOOOOOG! Just kidding EVERYTHING I tried was taken!
    http://revelations365.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete