Sunday, January 16, 2011

Most Pointless Post So Far...?

Okay I don't care how late it is OR the fact that this is technically being posted on the 17th even though it's supposed to be about the 16th SHUT UP, CONCEPT OF TIME, YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME YOU CAN'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO. It is still very much January the 16th to me and it's gonna STAY that way until my head hits the pillow.

Though, I'm slightly amused by my adamance to post today, even though I really didn't do much at all. What's there to talk about? Hell if I know. But I'm supposed to post SOMETHING everyday, and so far I've been pretty good at taking useless and mundane events and talking about them at length... I think the gifs help!

Almost ironically, I have no appropriate gifs to add here. So. Um.
Photobucket


So this morning I was woken up like BITCH WHAT ARE YOU DOING STILL ASLEEP YOU NEED TO GET THE HELL UP CAUSE WE'RE GOING TO MONTGOMERY'S

So I get outta bed and trudge to the shower like
Photobucket


Not that I didn't want to go out, but I hate mornings, and very rarely do I ever wake up feeling well rested. Only at the prospect of Red Bull, or maybe cake, do I jump out of bed like OH GLORIOUS DAY
Photobucket

Eventually I DID make it out of the shower, and we had breakfast at Montgomery's so we could say hi to MAH SEESTAH. Which was nice, since I don't get to see her as often as I used to.

But it's also WEIRD going to Montgomery's because every time I go there, I see someone from school who I recognize but don't KNOW and who probably doesn't even recognize ME but it's still weird like...WHY ARE YOU HERE. GO AWAY YOU DON'T EXIST OUTSIDE OF SCHOOL.

The same thing happened yesterday when I went to Safeway. I was on a total junk-run and bought nothing but like, milk, a pack of gum, and chocolate covered raisins, and when I saw the cashier I was like OH MY GOD CHILDREN STOP GETTING JOBS AT ALL THE PLACES I GO.

IT'S LIKE YOU'RE FOLLOWING ME.
Photobucket

Anyway, after around 5, Jess came over to visit and we watched AFV and Extreme Home Makeover. So, we basically went from going like
Photobucket

To suddenly being all
Photobucket

But then Fefa had to go hoooome and we were like--

...well I already posted that sobbing gif, so just scroll back up and you'll get the idea.

A while later, I made a smoothie!

YES, I AM BLOGGING ABOUT A SMOOTHIE. You care about this, trust me. I used blueberries and strawberries and lime juice and V-8 juice and and and

AND CARROTS
Photobucket

THAT'S RIGHT. CARROTS. See, I really, really need to eat more vegetables. But my body has this thing against most vegetables, so whenever I try to eat them, my taste buds are like THE HELL YOU DOIN BITCH GET DIS SHIT OFFA ME

So in an attempt to actually start incorporating vegetables into my eating schedule, I decided to TRICK my taste buds by putting vegetables into SMOOTHIES. This is hardly a groundbreaking idea, sure, but I've never actually tried it before and it isn't actually that bad.

The carrots gave it an odd texture but, yknow. I can deal.

Also, WOW I NEED TO SHUT UP. For a day spent doing nothing, I sure managed to talk about it FOR FREAKIN EVER. These blogs don't exactly paint the most exciting picture of my life, huh. WHATEVER I enjoy my mundane existence of watching tv and making smoothies. IT WORKS FOR ME.

Aaaand that's it, I'm done. You don't even get a video today. AND DON'T LOOK AT THE TIMESTAMP FOR THIS POST. The computer, it was malfunctioning, and the timestamp wasn't working properly, so the time isn't even correct, and

Oh what the hell, I have no bedtime I don't even know what sleep is ok and SHUT UP YOU CAN"T TELL ME WHAT TO DO

I'M GONE
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Thanks, that was totally entertaining.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amusingly, I just noticed that the timestamp WAS malfunctioning. So no, I did NOT go to bed at 9 PM.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it when you guys come see me! and i wish i could make smoothies. sad face.

    ReplyDelete