Sunday, January 2, 2011

kickstarts

I've always wanted to keep a blog, but I'm terrible at consistency. So! I'm going to use blogging memes as a crutch to get me to write something everyday.

Day 01- Your current relationship, if single discuss how single life is.

I'm in the best relationship ever. WITH MYSELF. No no, but really, I'm single because I want to be. I'm not waiting for the "right person"; I'm not waiting at all. I've got too much I want to do, too much I want to see, and if I'm busy looking desperately for love, I'll miss a thousand opportunities. And anyway, isn't "love" supposed to find YOU? :p If it's determined enough, I'm sure it'll find me eventually. And if it does, nothing's gonna change: I'll still be me, living life, doing what I want to do.

And THAT, I hope, is something I will ALWAYS stay consistent with :p

Here, have a cute (and relevant!) song:


In other news, I start school again tomorrow :I

No comments:

Post a Comment