Sunday, January 9, 2011

Brain Sick

I think my sister got me SICK.

Telepathically, anyway, so that I don't actually show any physical signs of being ill, but my head feels like super shiiiiittt. What's happened is: it's some kind of mental sister link that got established since she moved out, or something, probably not, I don't know.

So, even though I'm not properly sick, I spent the day as if I WAS. Because what if I'm BRAIN sick? That's WORSE than being proper sick! And I can't have that!

I also think I pulled a muscle. In my throat. Is that even--can I even DO that? HOW do I even do that? Anyway, I hope it's just a one-day thing, cause all day I've been like
Photobucket


That's about it for today. Seriously, I told you, I didn't do anything except act like a sick person all day.

Also, a thought: why don't we have a drive-thru convenience store in Rita Ranch? Even EAGLE PASS had a drive-thru convenience store. Someone explain that one to me?
Photobucket


As for music, when I first heard this and hit the 1:25 mark, I thought the song had changed!

1 comment: