Saturday, January 8, 2011

Not A Proper Shopper

I AM SO FULL OF PRETZELS AND CRACKERS AND RED BULL AND WATER AND AND..

AND A DONUT I'M SO FULL I'M GONNA DIE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Also, today being Saturday, I followed routine and made sure to make it as inspiringly unproductive as possible. Because it's Saturday, as in, you spend it in such a way that you can tell people on SUNDAY that "I SAT around like a TURD doing nothing all DAY."

SAT TURD DAY, yeah? Seriously! This is legit! It's in a rulebook! I don't know WHICH rulebook, or what the rulebook is actually for, but it's written down somewhere, which makes me think it's pretty serious business!

But I didn't exactly follow the rule to a T, since I actually went to the mall to try to find new clothes. I spend a ridiculous amount of time there and only walked away with two shirts and a shrug.

Well. Technically ONE shirt. I got the same shirt twice. I-..in a different color.

Um.

One day I'll be a proper shopper. IT COULD HAPPEN. I also got my bangs cut blunt again, so no more side-swept emo snazz for me! But you're not getting a picture, sorry. Too lazy. The camera's like a whole hand's length away and I am just NOT capable of leaning forward to get it. SOME OTHER TIME, MAYBE, PROBABLY NOT.

I was supposed to go over to Jess's apartment and PLAY DA VIDYA GAEMS after the mall today, but we decided to reschedule for maybe tomorrow...I think. I honestly don't really know but HEY she doesn't live far and it's not like I never see her, so I'm not too worried. We can have a party some other time!
Photobucket

ALSO. I opened up my Trig book today like THAT'S IT TRIG I'VE HAD IT WITH YOU, ALWAYS TRYIN TO KEEP ME FROM WINNING THE MATHS, WELL NOT TODAY BITCH, I'MA GET ME SOME LEARNIN DONE
Photobucket

But then I started reading and my brain was like
Photobucket


That's when I went and suffocated my sorrows with a million bologna and cheese crackers and a donut. WHICH I'M STILL SUFFERING FOR , BY THE WAY. I bet that was all a part of your CRUEL SADISTIC PLAN, wasn't it, Trig? PFFFT, a "graphing approach"? More like a GRAPHIC approach...to my DEATH. I knew you were trying to destroy me ;;;

...I feel like Trig rants are becoming a staple of my life. That's no good. I've really gotta start trying to cut back.


Anyway, music:


GOODNIGHT, PEOPLE. I mean, I'M not going to bed, but you might be. Hell, you probably already WERE asleep when I posted this. You're probably reading this in the morning or something. Well shit. Now my farewell message is ridiculous and unnecessary.

FINE I take it back. Have a good...a good TIME. Whatever that time may be!

2 comments:

  1. I just want you to know that I thoroughly enjoy these and I DO read them everyday. I don't usually post though, because you are just too awesome and there is really nothing else left to say. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. PICS OR IT DIDNT HAPPEN

    ReplyDelete