Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Procrastination Is Something I HAVE To Do

I've got my first practice SEP presentation due tomorrow
Photobucket

Not that it's a particularly DIFFICULT presentation, I just...haven't DONE anything for it yet. I think every single powerpoint I've ever put together has been done the day before it was due. I TRY TO PLAN AHEAD, I really do, but, yknow, life, or something, it all just gets in the way, doesn't it? Procrastination, it must be in my GENES or something because no matter what steps I take to prevent it, it just never seems to do any good.

I EVEN PROCRASTINATE PROCRASTINATING.

Also, Trig tomorrow. I feel so out of place in that class uuuuggh. Especially this semester, since I didn't even test into this level (I only tested into 151, this is 182). Everyone else has at least taken Pre-Cal, but last semester's College Algebra was the highest level math I've ever done. Some days I get to class and it seems like everyone else is like YEAAAHH THIS IS AWESOME MATH IS SO EASY

...and I'm just like WAIT WHAT, DA HELL IS DIS SHIT, WHAT AM I EVEN DOING HERE, I AM SO LOST
Photobucket

I don't even have my cheat book this time. THAT MEANS I ACTUALLY HAVE TO KNOW WHAT WE'RE DOING, WHEN WE DO IT. And that's just absurd.

Although, on the 26th next week, I have a half-day! And for once, that half-day coincides with my already-short day! That means I get out of school at 10 AM.

10 AM. What the hell am I supposed to DO for the rest of the day--YKNOW WHAT IT DOESN'T EVEN MATTER, I can do whatever the hell I WANT. Hell, on the weekends I don't even wake UP before 10, so it's gonna feel like a weekend-day and and and and YEEEEEAAH
Photobucket



But that's next week. Still gotta get through the rest of this week.
Photobucket

WHATEVER, I'LL GET OVER IT;;;

Here, have some dude on a skateboard wearing out-of-place clothing while unfitting music plays:

As it stands now, "skaters" do absolutely nothing for me. HOWEVER, if they started dressing like THIS, that would be a completely different story.

That's it, I've seriously gotta get this presentation done. I'M OUT.

No comments:

Post a Comment