Wednesday, January 5, 2011

OH GOD MATH

I've been bumming around doing absolutely NOTHING since I got home.

I'VE BEEN HOME SINCE 1:15.

So, in Trigonometry today, everything we did was referred to REPEATEDLY as something that should be review for most everyone in the class, and the whole time I'm just staring at the board like
Photobucket

Seriously. DA HELL IS DIS SHIT. And this is only section 1.1, as in, THE VERY FIRST THING EVER IN THE BOOK EVER. I don't know what I just learned. I think I just learned that I don't know what the hell we were supposed to learn. AAAAAA HOW DO I ADD NUMBERS TOGETHER I DON'T EVEN KNOW ;;;

And then for the last hour of class, we were given time to do OUR HOMEWORK~ But. But. I HATE TIME FOR MY HOMEWORK. I don't know how to do any of it yet! So I just sat there for that last hour looking really busy, totally chill, just casually flipping through the book when inside I was actually like
Photobucket

Aside from math, though, I guess it was a...DECENT day. Not bad, not good, but I sure as hell came home wanting a Red Bull.

Anyway, what comes next? A MEME, OBVIOUSLY:
Post something that you dream about:

Waking up to something like THIS. Seriously, I can't even express how much this appeals to me. I could have some noble mission in life like becoming the president, curing cancer or ending world hunger, but NO, it will forever be my sempiternal dream to own a snazzy apartment in the city.

And I'd have obnoxious neon lights over my bed. BECAUSE....because WHY NOT.

(I know I was supposed to like...write about actual DREAMS I've DREAMT but the only kind of dreams I have are the ones that are ridiculously realistic, so much that when I wake up I'm like HOLY SHIT WHAT THE HELL WHY AM I SUDDENLY IN BED ;;;)

Aaaand since I'm trying to post a video a day, too, I might as well keep going with this "dance" theme of songs I've been posting:


Ok but seriously now, I've got stuff to do and the internet can distract me NO LONGER.

Until next time!
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I am so excited to be able to read your blog!!! You always make me smile and many times laugh out loud hysterically!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I aim to entertain, so I'm glad if I can provide even a barely-there giggle!

    ReplyDelete