Friday, January 7, 2011

You Don't Get A Title Today

OH MY GOD.

Not the best morning! Yesterday, the school website wouldn't recognize my login, so I couldn't print off the homework. I wasn't too worried because I thought I'd just get it real quick in the morning. EXCEPT I tried again this morning and STILL couldn't get on, so I had no way of finishing it. Then, I was running a little late, so I was all frantic like NOOOO trying to get to class without speeding. I'd hit every green light and everything was going GREAT until--

Actually I have no idea what happened. But SOMETHING happened, because the traffic was backed up RIDICULOUSLY FAR by Cienega. I got to school at around 8:30, but I wasn't able to actually GET ON CAMPUS until around 8:45. HELLA TRAFFIC!

AP Gov was fine, so I got to relax a bit, but then...

THEN I HAD TRIGONOMETRY.

Now, let me explain this. I'm not bad at math. I'M ABSOLUTELY MISERABLE AT IT. If I could take math and punch it in the FACE, I would.

I'D PUNCH IT RIGHT IN THE UNIT CIRCLE.

..Although I don't think that would improve our relationship much.

I also seem to be the only one in class who doesn't get it. Like, when everyone else does math they're all like
Photobucket

But when I try math I'm like
Photobucket

Siiiiigh. ONE DAY, MAYBE.

I was fine once I got home, though. I waltzed into the house, got some Ritz crackers and Red Bull and perused THE INTERNET while toasting my feet by the heater. Bad morning? What bad morning?
Photobucket




Later, Jess and Derek came over for dinner, and after that we played Set and BALDERDASH. If you don't know what either of those games are, look em up!

Tomorrow we MIGHT go to the mall. I need new clothes because the ones I have don't fit right and the ones that DO fit right are getting worn out, or aren't warm enough anymore. Also, I may or may not want to look snazzy for the Spain trip. That last reason, um, it might not be true. It's just a rumor, yknow, and you shouldn't believe all the rumors you hear, so..


OK OK I know I said I was gonna try to post dance-related songs, but then I realized there were a lot of amazing songs I wouldn't be able to post.

LIKE THIS:


The Aquabats are always a legitimate reason to break promises, right?

That's not a question. The Aquabats are always a legitimate reason to break promises.

No comments:

Post a Comment