Friday, January 14, 2011

So Much Shit

Ok, so you know how on Wednesday I took that practice test in Trigonometry, and when I got the test back I was all like WHAT THE HELL IS THIS SCORE and just wanted to FREAK OUT over it?
Photobucket

Well I took TODAY'S test and and AND I DON'T THINK I FAILED. I don't know, I don't have the score back yet, but I DIDN'T LEAVE ANYTHING BLANK so already it's an improvement. YEAAAAHHH movin on up in the MATH WORLLDDDD. I mean, everyone else is taking the elevator and I'm tripping up the stairs, but AT LEAST I'M GETTIN THERE, EH.

Since that was such a WONDERFUL note to end the school day with, when I got home I was all happy, excited, skipping up to the front door like YAAAAAY MATH WIN AND A LONG WEEKEND YAAAAAY

But then I OPEN the door and..

..this SMELL hits me in the FACE at like 90 MILES AN HOUR and I'm like
Photobucket
DA HELL IS DIS SHIT

And oh my god, was there shit. It was like a LITERAL SHIT STORM had passed through the house.
Photobucket
SHIT EVERYWHERE.

..Well ok not the whole HOUSE, but it was ALL OVER the area where the dogs had been penned in and it was HORRIBLE.

And of course Eva's just standing there BARKING at me and Chloe's all like
Photobucket

And I know I said I could never stay mad when I saw that freakin happy-wiggle but today I was just GAGGING and couldn't even THINK about being happy. So I was just like
Photobucket

I went to my room, put all my stuff down, pulled my hair up into a ponytail, and got my heavy-duty shoes on.

CAUSE I WAS ABOUT TO DEAL WITH SOME HEAVY DOODY.

What made things worse was that our screen door had BROKEN OFF a couple days ago, so there was no way for me to let the smell air out without leaving the back door WIDE OPEN. Which I HAD to do anyway because I had to carry out all the stuff that had gotten SHAT ON. And when I first tried to clean things up, I literally had to run outside and throw up.

I HAVE NEVER HAD TO THROW UP FROM A SMELL BEFORE.

Yeah yeah, ok, I'm overreacting about the whole situation, but...just...DUDE I have never seen so much crap before. So yes, I KNOW this doesn't constitute a WORST DAY EVER, I just like to exaggerate. Though it WAS a pretty crappy way to come home.

Heh heh. "Crappy" indeed.
Photobucket

After the dog ordeal, at around 3:30 we went to Jess and Derek's apartment for a BRIEF hello, and then we went to Target. I really really REALLY needed new shoes since the ones I always wear are SERIOUSLY old. I feel like if I even LOOK at them wrong they're going to fall apart. I didn't have any luck finding casual everyday shoes, but by some MIRACLE we stumbled across a pair of boots that were AWESOME. I also got two shirts and LEGITIMATE BOXERS so now I can bum around like a professional. Overall, a productive shopping trip. I FEEL LIKE A WINNER.
Photobucket

I have no idea what I'm going to do all weekend. I don't have school on Monday, so I feel like I should use the extra time to do somethinge...BUT I'm sure I'll just find some spectacularly unproductive way to spend it. And that's fiiiiine with me~

No comments:

Post a Comment