Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Trig Tragedy--With Some Good News!

My Trig test got moved from Friday to TOMORROW.
Photobucket

I mean, ok, so it's just memorizing the Unit Circle but but but

IT'S MEMORIZING THE UNIT CIRCLE. And I'm pretty sure it HEARD me when I said I would punch it in the face if I could. IT'S NEVER GOING TO COOPERATE WITH ME NOW. I've got the first quadrant down, but the rest, um. The rest will follow soon. Sometime. If-..if they feel like it, I mean. I would never force Trig to do anything it didn't want to, you know that, don't you Trig? We-..we're pals, remember? Good ol buddies! And I have NEVER spoken an ill word against you. Not ONCE.

At all.

Since the first time.

But aside from math shenanigans (which seem to comprise the majority of my life, lately), there really isn't too much else to talk about. It's a miracle I've managed to blog for this long anyway, I don't DO anything, I'm just really good at talking about NOTHING.

I DID have a presentation today in AP Biology, though. And I won. It wasn't even a competition, but I still won.
Photobucket

We've also started doing practice presentations in my SEP class. And I'm not even gonna elaborate. They're terrible. Terrible. I guess that's why we're having practice presentations but. Just. Terrible.

(watch, in the most stunning irony, I'll probably screw my practice run up HORRIBLY)

Also, tomorrow there's a meeting about the SPAIN TRIP, which is in like 44 DAYS OR SOMETHING BY THE WAY
Photobucket
HOOOOMG you don't even know THIS IS SUCH A DREAM OF MINE. I can't even--just--there are no WORDS ;;;

And some more GOOD news today: I have a long weekend this week! YEEEEAAAH I know exactly what I'm doing:
Photobucket

Just. That. Bed flailing. That's it. The whole time. Every day. Non-stop.



...HUUUUM well I don't have anything else to say, really, so here's a video:


Thank Tanya for that one. I think, despite the math thing, I'm going to make it my mission tomorrow to be as DAMN HAPPY as I can possibly be (without seeming insane).

WISH ME LUCK, INTERNET. Seriously. Do it. It's not a suggestion. WISH ME SOME DAMN LUCK

OR I'LL COME FIND YOU
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment